Thursday, November 09, 2006

Who Loves Who More?

An interesting thought came my way and I pass it on to you. What do you think about God and relationships? It is a hard one to explain...like I think about how much I love God, yet when I think of my loved ones out of my life, it all pales, does that mean God is not enough or I am not loving God as much as I should/could?

Yet, when I asked God about this person I loved, I felt God saying, "I would never put myself before that person?" It was like being cloaked by a God of SUCH humility. I was like in AWE! I learned more about God from that one experience, than many others! What learning and a witness of what I am called to do....not put myself before others, not out of a sense of false humility, but simply out of great love! Come on in and let me know what you are thinking...

6 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Pia's Pals said...

Good to have you here again! I have been 'out and about' for awhile, so feel free to go "The Day in the Life of a Nun" for a fuller update:)
Peace, your sisterwithheart :)

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Pia's Pals said...

So sorry I have not gotten back, but I am comin'!!! Family here for Thanksgiving will take a bit of time and love:)

Thank you, soooooooooo much, Elizabeth, for your thoughts, I will comment soon and welcome all, as well! With gratitude for a place to share thoughts and feelings of "new" ways out into the universe, your sister with heart:)

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Pia's Pals said...

So sorry I have not gotten back, but I am comin'!!! Family here for Thanksgiving will take a bit of time and love:)

Thank you, soooooooooo much, Elizabeth, for your thoughts, I will comment soon and welcome all, as well! With gratitude for a place to share thoughts and feelings of "new" ways out into the universe, your sister with heart:)

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger therese said...

Merry Christmas, Sisterwithheart. I have a question about the enneagram, and I was told that you have offered sessions to discuss. I have taken online tests and they have shown a consistent Type for me - but they don't offer a lot of explanation (especially regarding wings). I don't live in the area, but visit from time to time. Do you ever have enneagram sessions via email? I would be curious and interested in your insight. Therese.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Pia's Pals said...

Welcome Therese, I do enjoy the enneagram and find it to be a wonderful tool of self-knowledge for oneself and others. I find it very instrumental in my relationship with God as well. I have not done anything on line, but happy to bring insight to any questions you may have. Also, you are welcome to come on in for a one on one anytime...just give me an email. God's peace, your sisterwithheart

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Pia's Pals said...

Hi Therese, did you get any more info on the Enneagram, happy to answer anything I can here:) Peace, your sisterwithheart

 

Post a Comment

<< Home